Junior Project Manager (m/w/d) – Iasi/Bucharest
Bring a breath of fresh air into your professional life: Accelerate the energy transition!
With over 2,600 employees in 25 countries, wpd is a leading company in the international renewable energy market. Over the last 20 years we have built more than 2.270 wind turbines and we successfully installed 4,720 MW capacity in wind energy and PV projects. Our team is constantly striving for excellence in development, financing, construction and operation of renewable energy projects. To live up to our ambitions, we are looking for colleagues who are fascinated by the prospects offered by the renewables field and who will support our company in this growing and inspiring market.
For Iasi or Bucharest locations we are looking to hire as soon as possible a Junior Project Manager (m/w/d) for developing our wind energy projects in Romania.
- You provide assistance for a team of experienced local experts and work closely with service providers and partners in the development of renewable energy projects.
- You are responsible for keeping the connection with governmental agencies, municipalities, land owners and other stakeholders.
- You will be monitoring and analyzing relevant policy developments.
- You will provide administrative support and liaise and interact with stakeholders.
- You will be trained before successfully taking charge of the project development of our onshore wind projects in Romania.
- You have an interest in engineering or business administration. Preferably you have already gained some professional experience in office administration and project management. Previous experience in the field of renewable energies is an asset.
- You have an eye for details and organizational skills, including ability to manage own workload and to work to a range of deadlines.
- You are pro-active, results driven and comfortable in a small team environment.
- You are self-confident convincing and have strong inter-cultural communication skills.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office pack. Civil engineering software (CAD) is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a valid driving license.
- An unique opportunity to support the expansion of a top global player in renewable energies into the Romanian market.
- An attractive workplace and exciting tasks in an international work environment.
- A long-term career perspective at a privately owned Company.
- An attractive compensation.
Does it sound good? If you want to become a member of the wpd team, we look forward to receiving your application to join our team! Please send your detailed application at m.stoica[at]wpd.ro (Mihaela Stoica).
wpd Romania SRL